Friday 14 June 2013

Book Launch Event!

Hi everyone, you are reading the post of a very excited author here today.

The first book in the series The Sexual Revolution is to be published to kindle on the 22nd of June 2013, with Rose following by the end of August!

The event is on my Facebook page so do pop along and sign up, it's open to everybody!

The other bit of really good news is that this first book is going to be absolutely FREE!

It won't be as big as the rest in the series, but this book is kind of like an early prequel (usually people do prequels after a few book are already our, but I wanted to clue you all in on the town and the first six characters that will be in the series.). So this book will have 6 proper chapters and then more information about the blog, social media sites etc etc!

Work is commencing slowly but surely on Rosemont the Sims town I am creating to show people the houses that my characters live in. Its a long job, especially because I now have so many expansion packs and stuff packs that my poor computer is lagging quite a bit with it all! Anyone who knows me will be stunned to hear I even took World of Warcraft of my computer completely so that I could concentrate completely on this series of books and the houses that go with it.

All I need to do now, is write the books, (the prequel and book one are nearly done, so is the first chapter of book 3, which came to me with a stroke of information and had to be written down!), create the town, learn how to make videos of the town, get those videos onto YouTube and the books published...

A walk in the park don't you think?

Right now to decide if I want to finish Josh's chapter in the book or design some more lovely houses on Sims 3!

Have a great Friday sexy people and I hope you are all enjoying your own Sensual Revolutions every day

Kayler xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment