Saturday 31 August 2013

The Sensual Revolution 2 - Rose is here!

Well hello all my lovely readers and how are you all today? Me I am very excited (a little nervous) but mostly thrilled.

The second book in my erotic fiction book series The Sensual Revolution is here and live all over the world.

Unlike the first book which was really and introduction, this one is a full length erotic novel, combining humor with passion, feelings and thoughts and above all else lots and lots of lovely sex! 90000 words unlike the first one which was only 30000, this one is the full length novel about Rose, mentioned in a short story in the first book.

Rose is currently bedbound after suffering a nasty car accident. The pain, boredom and frustration she feels has her escaping mentally into her sexual past to find release in the present.

This story is definitely erotic, if it was a film you would have to go to a special shop and look on the top shelf for it! People that have read it, proof read it etc all say it is brilliant and amazing and that they love it. Of course as these are my family and friends they may be a little biased, although I doubt my editor in chief is, she knows that the book needs to be perfect to sell and is usually cyper critical. Reading through this though, she laughs in all the right places, reads bit out that she loves and keeps saying, "Its brilliant, I just love this book!"

So fingers crossed the rest of the world will agree!

I have already started the first chapter of the next book entitled Lisa but over the course of the last year I have learned a valuable lesson. I am never again posting the launch date of a book until it is finished and ready to publish! I was still working on this one on Thursday evening and I had to publish it then to make sure that every amazon store had it ready by this morning. Even so, Japan doesn't have it yet, I figure that this is because their time zone is so different from ours here in the UK.

I was sincerely thrilled and flattered by the number of likes The Sensual Revolution page has already and amazed by the number of people that not only signed up for the event, but invited their friends to sign up as well!

For today, I am sitting by my laptop, knitting things to put on my Etsy shop and maybe making a couple of mosaic glass candle holders for there as well. Having a little break from writing to get the Etsy shop, and the Facebook page for Chalice of Jends sorted out ready for the pre-Christmas sales. It seems mad to be doing that in August, but as a retailers point of view, if you don't then you don't sell anything either.

Also spending some time doing the stocktake of the eBay stuff and getting that shop up and ready to go (won't post a link to it just yet as the shop isn't open at the moment, watch this space for when it is!)
as well for the same reason.

I know I can write about 3000 words in a couple of hours, so from next week I am going to try to do two hours writing every week day and spend the rest of each day and the weekends sorting out the other parts of my ever expanding business empire! Wow that sounds impressive!

In and amongst that of course will be the requisite looking after the family and housework etc!

So its a great day here at The Sensual Revolution and Chalice of Jends headquarters, the sun is shining, the books are available all over the world and Jess is just recording the video of Rose and Josh's house on the Sims 3 ready to pop them up on YouTube! Tonight we announce the competition winner and tomorrow the new competition will be launched.

It's all happening and I have so many blessings to count it is unbelievable!



Bright Blessings to you all and I hope you like reading Rose as much as I liked writing her story.

Kayler xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment